Write for Getting Geek
Getting Geek reaches thousands of readers every month and our readership is dedicated, supportive and curious about technology and productivity. If you think that you can add value to our community by your writing, you are welcome to contribute.
We accept guest post and often, we are looking for quality writes to become regular contributors.
If you are interested in a writing a guest post on Getting Geek, read the following guidelines carefully:
- Your post should be completely original and if you are found to be using a copied post, you will be banned from Getting Geek for lifetime.
- The piece should be 700 words or more, it should include all necessary screenshots and pictures. Any picture that you are using should be licensed with a CC license or should be original or should be bought specifically for post.
- Selecting or rejecting a post is completely dependent on our editor.
- Getting Geek Holds the right to change any content of the post (if necessary) we usually notify you but we are not obliged to do that.
- You will get full credit to your work. But, Getting Geek will hold the copyright to the contents.
If you agree to all above, contact us at [email protected]
If you want to advertise your product via Getting Geek, sponsored posts are a good idea, we accept sponsored posts if they are on the same niche. For prices and further discussion please contact at [email protected]