The launch of Samsung’s next flagship is not far away, we have already seen most of the phone’s specs and design features and now, it looks like we have some neat renders of the phone too. Just today, Onleaks reported a video and renders of Samsung’s upcoming flagship.
As you can see, the phone looks a lot like the Galaxy S8 launched in 2017 with a bit slimmer bezel. The screen size will be 5.65 inches and the dimensions of the phone will be 147 x 68 x 8.4 mm.
The power button and volume rocker will be on the sides of the phone including a dedicated Bixby button and Samsung is likely to keep the 3.5mm audio jack at the bottom of the phone too. Probably the most important changes are with the fingerprint sensor. This time, the fingerprint sensor in below the camera instead of alongside it.
Surprisingly, the S9 won’t come with a dual camera setup that Samsung included with Galaxy Note 9, there is only a single module visible on the renders, however, as Google did with its Pixel 2 phones, it is possible to add a depth of field effect with a single camera, it will definitely be interesting to see Samsung go that way.
The phone will be powered by the new Snapdragon 845 SoC and it will have at least 4GB of RAM. How do you think the phone looks?Are these changes enough for you to upgrade? let us know in the comments below…
NEXT: Details About Galaxy A8 and A8+ Have Been Leaked…By Samsung
“I’m still waiting on my job at Spotify… Cuz I know y’all loved my playlist,” Said Obama at White House reception last week. Well, I don’t think he will need to wait anymore.
There is a new job listing on Spotify’s website, and after reading the requirements, it seems like Obama will be a perfect fit for the job. Spotify CEO Daniel Elk even tweeted to Obama about a new role that he may be qualified for: Precedent of Playlists.
Website and after reading the requirements, it seems like Obama will be a perfect fit for the job. Spotify CEO Daniel Elk even tweeted to Obama about a new role that he may be qualified for: Precedent of Playlists.
The site states the following qualifications for the job:
Who you are:
- Have at least eight years experience running a highly-regarded nation.
- Familiar with the Spotify platform, with experience in programming playlists at a federal level. Anything from an eclectic summer playlist, to a celebratory, “I just found my birth certificate” playlist.
- Have good relationships with a wide range of artists and musicians. Ever had Kendrick Lamar play at your birthday bash? We’d love to hear about it!
- Can speak passionately about playlists at press events. Let us be clear, you should be nothing short of one of the greatest speakers of all time.
- A keen attention to detail and consistency. Able to work closely with other departments, so playlists can hold up to public scrutiny.
- Someone with good team spirit, excellent work ethic, a friendly and warm attitude, and a Nobel Peace Prize.
The list of requirements is pretty specific, and I can’t, for the love of god, think of anyone other than Obama for the job.
Do you complete the requirements? If yes you might as well want to try your luck before a precedent takes your place.
READ NEXT: 5 Tips to make your WhatsApp private and secure.