Often you’ll find that the videos you record could be vastly improved with a few simple tweaks. In fact, even something as small as trimming out a few seconds of video, adjusting the brightness, or sharpening the image could make the video look so much better – not to mention applying filters, special effects, and so on.
Of course, if you want to accomplish any of that then you’ll need to be able to edit your video – which may seem tricky at first because most editors are not so user-friendly. That isn’t the case with Movavi Video Editor, however, as it is designed to make video editing simple, straightforward, and ultimately painless – even for beginners.
In line with its focus on being easy to use, Movavi Video Editor has a seamless and intuitive user experience that starts with its interface. Not only is the interface clean and uncluttered, but it also neatly categorizes all the tools and features that are available so that it is easy to navigate and find what you need.
Generally applying the tools and features in Movavi Video Editor is similarly straightforward as it makes use of basic actions such as dragging and dropping elements in place, adjusting sliders, resizing windows, or selecting elements. Even the more advanced features are designed so that they can be applied without any hassle.
Although it does prioritize the user experience, Movavi Video Editor still ensures that it provides a comprehensive array of features that are more than enough to edit your videos in any way you see fit. With this video editing software, you could:
- Split your videos into segments to remove any unwanted parts.
- Merge video clips together into a single video and arrange the sequence in which they appear.
- Improve the quality of your videos manually or automatically, and fix any issues such as blurry, shaky or interlaced video segments.
- Include audio tracks containing background music or voiceovers, and control the audio levels.
- Apply stylish filters and special effects to transform the visual appearance of your videos.
- Insert animated transitions to link segments of video together.
All of that is just a taste of the features in Movavi Video Editor, and it can do much more such as adding text fields, transforming audio with effects, and even digitizing video from various sources. Suffice to say with the program, you should have no trouble editing your videos exactly the way that you want to, and odds are it will exceed your expectations on many fronts.